Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Strategic Framework for Canada
Over the past 2 years, the Bioinformatics/Computational Biology (B/CB) Advisory Committee has been working closely with you, the research funders the community at large to develop a strategic framework that will build fully integrated Canadian B/CB capacity across the life sciences. We have now concluded the exercise, and are ready to present our final product to you, which we hope will represent as best we can the many inputs we have received from all of you.
Your responses will provide invaluable input as the B/CB Advisory Committee and research funders have worked to finalize the strategic framework that, we think, ensures the future productivity and delivery of B/CB in Canada.
Francis Ouellette & William Crosby
Co-Chairs, B/CB Advisory Committee
B/CB Advisory Committee:
- Gary Bader, University of Toronto
- Robert Beiko, Dalhousie University
- Guillaume Bourque, McGill University
- Fiona Brinkman, Simon Fraser University
- Michael Brudno, University of Toronto
- Liz Conibear, University of British Columbia
- Bill Crosby, University of Windsor
- Mark Dietrich, Compute Canada
- Francis Ouellette, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Peter Wilenius, Canarie